Corflex is a company specializing in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of architectural products offering endless possibilities in space management, comfort, and acoustic performance. Corflex offers customized solutions to meet highly specific customer needs, in addition to developing innovative solutions for the future.
What to expect:
You’ll work in a young, dynamic, and fast-growing environment. This is a full-time position (40 hours per week), Monday to Friday, with flexible hours and a competitive salary based on experience. We also offer a competitive benefits program (60% paid by the employer), a bonus program, employer contributions to the retirement plan, social activities, and much more! Come and meet us to find out more!
In addition to all our benefits, the Project Coordinator will have stimulating challenges. They will be responsible for planning, organizing, launching, and monitoring projects once the sales team has completed the sale. They will need to ensure that all relevant information for the successful implementation of the project is complete and accurate. They are a key element in communication between the client and production.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Collaborating with internal and external teams to start and manage company projects;
- Organizing meetings during various stages of the project (launch, startup, etc.);
- Compiling information received by the sales team to validate the resources to be coordinated;
- Establishing, monitoring, and ensuring compliance with all schedules (internal and external), as well as processes and protocols;
- Writing and updating reports on the progress of work;
- Providing constant follow-up with various stakeholders during the delivery process, as well as quality checks and documentation;
- Coordinating the work of installers based on the expected delivery dates;
- Visiting job sites to validate the compliance of the installed project;
- Executing appropriate end-of-project procedures and ensuring proper document filing;
- Suggesting tools to improve the process and the sector;
- Staying up to date with innovations in project management or the industry.
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- A Bachelor’s degree in project management or any other related field will be considered an asset;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a project coordinator position;
- Experience in the manufacturing sector will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of project management;
- Knowledge of the Office suite;
- Knowledge of File Marker and AutoCad software (an asset);
- Focused on problem-solving and finding solutions;
- Rigor and sense of organization;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple files simultaneously;
- Analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Bilingual both orally and in writing (French and English).
The position is based at our office located at 10 rue Poissant in Delson.Postuler